Wednesday 20 March 2013

Fotofilia Crash Course Studio Lighting - Joel Hicks

IMG_4041IMG_4051IMG_4054IMG_4049IMG_4037IMG_4058_edited-1
IMG_4081IMG_4082 copyIMG_4074IMG_4079

Fotofilia Crash Course Studio Lighting - Joel Hicks, a set on Flickr.



In my full time public liaison role my bosses have noted, unless I have a good reason to book time off, I hoard and delay requesting annual leave.  I'm a regular student of Fotofilia photography courses, eager to learn, improve and work towards developing my own style.  When I received the Fotofilia January Newsletter, promoting a Monday crash course in studio lighting, my annual leave form hit my bosses email immediately.  I had no knowledge whatsoever working with and applying studio lighting. This one day course was money well spent!  A productive and enjoyable change to my weekly routine. Thank you to David for sharing knowledge, experience, answering many questions and arranging Joel to work with the group. Bethanie stepped into the studio lighting for our second session (photos to be added).  Another professional artist and a beautiful young lady, who like Joel, worked with the student group to help teach and understand studio lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment