Sunday 10 March 2013

Mothering Sunday

Home made chocolates for after mothers day dinner


Monsoon vintage style cardigan for my lovely mom

Wishing all wonderful mothers, grandmothers and great grandmothers a lovely blessed mothering Sunday.  I'm not a mom and unfortunately never will be.  Timing and finding somebody who I considered suitable to make a life with never worked out for me.  Although, who knows! even if I had met a man with similar morals, values and beliefs, and somebody with love and affection to give, I may not have been able to have children. One can assume and take things for granted.

My mom has no idea I have a blog site.  She probably wouldn't read it if she knew about it.  However, I want to write and send out love and best wishes to my mom, hoping writing and sharing will make my hopes for her well-being stronger.  Mom had a very difficult and extremely traumatic 2012.  It was so difficult it took me away from any interest towards my Chapter 2012 blog.  Although she is very frail and delicate at the moment, I pray she will grow healthier and stronger each day we are blessed to have her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment